Dragon ticklers welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Challenge (for Dragonrookie)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A New Challenge (for Dragonrookie) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Challenge (for Dragonrookie)

Post  Dragonrookie Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:41 pm

Piper: hehe ( so wait I'm confused which part is her forepaws)
Dragonrookie
Dragonrookie

Back to top Go down

A New Challenge (for Dragonrookie) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Challenge (for Dragonrookie)

Post  Sirius Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:12 pm

(basically it would be her wrists. I'm assuming dragons have paws or claws instead of hands like a human would. I guess it depends on how Piper is built.)

Sirius crouches down in front of Piper. "So, what would you do if I tickled...here?". He reaches out with one claw and lightly pokes her belly once.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonrookie Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Piper: ( giggles) are'nt you gonna tie my ankles too
Dragonrookie
Dragonrookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:25 pm

Sirius grins at her. "I will soon, but not just yet...I have plenty more rope when I need it."

He lightly tickles her belly, while his tail slips in behind her to keep her from backing out of his reach.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonrookie Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:29 pm

Piper: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA
Dragonrookie
Dragonrookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:36 pm

Sirius chuckles and stops for a moment. It doesnt take much to get you laughing, does it?" he asks with a grin. This is going to be fun, he decides.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonrookie Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:45 pm

Piper: hehe well my belly's my most ticklish spot
Dragonrookie
Dragonrookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:01 pm

"Oh really?" Sirius asks with a wide grin. "And how about here?"

He moves his claws over to her ribs, running them up and down her sides...not digging them in just yet, he wants to see how she reacts first.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonrookie Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:17 pm

Piper: hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahhaahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhhahahahhahhahahahhahahahahahahahaa ( are her hands tied behind her or over her head)
Dragonrookie
Dragonrookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:50 pm

(OOC: Right now, all he's done is to tie her hands together in front of her, so she can at least try to slap his claws away, etc. Her back legs, tail, and wings are still free, but he's got his tail looped around behind her so she can't just back away.)

Sirius pokes her ribs one after the other. "Hm, how many ribs does a dragoness have, I wonder? One...two...three...aw, you're laughing so loud that I've lost count! Guess I'll have to start again! One...two...three..."
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonrookie Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:56 pm

Piper: ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaa
Dragonrookie
Dragonrookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:19 pm

Sirius keeps prodding Piper's ribs, one after another.

"Maybe if you could help me count, this might go faster," he suggests slyly.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonrookie Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:30 pm

Piper: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahow can I do thatahhahahahahaahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahaahahahahahaha
Dragonrookie
Dragonrookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:45 pm

Sirius was having a great time, but tried to look serious. "Well, look, it's really easy, since you've got the same number on both sides. The lowest ones are one....and two." And he tickled those two.

"And so the next two above those are...?". And he tickled those two next.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonrookie Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:49 pm

Piper: threehahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah and fouraahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahaa
Dragonrookie
Dragonrookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:17 pm

"Very good!" Sirius complemented her. "And next...?"

His claws moved up to tickle the next set of ribs, but he deliberately skipped a row to see if she'd notice that he was actually tickling numbers seven and eight.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonrookie Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:17 pm

Piper: fivehaahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahaahahaahahahahahahhahaahaha and sixahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaha
Dragonrookie
Dragonrookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:23 pm

"Oohhhh, I am sorry, but that is *wrong,* Piper!" Sirius laughs, continuing to tickle her. "The correct answer was 'seven' and 'eight!' Five and six are here!" He tickles those two energetically. "I'm sure you can tell the difference. And seven and eight are here!" He switches to those two ribs, tickling even faster, then back to the lower two, and back again to illustrate the difference.

While he is tickling, he pulls her gently down onto the ground, wondering if she even notices what with laughing so hard. After a minute, he stops and lets her catch her breath.

"We need to work on your counting," he jokes. "Would you like to continue this lesson, or try something easier...like, say, counting your toes instead?"
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonrookie Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:41 pm

Piper: ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahhaahahahahhahhhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahaahahahahahahha ( pants once you stopped) hehe sure count my toes
Dragonrookie
Dragonrookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:49 am

Grinning, Sirius shifts himself down and pins the dragoness' legs, and wrapping one forelimb around her ankles. "Ready?" he asks with a grin.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonrookie Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:15 pm

Piper: hehe not like I have a choice
Dragonrookie
Dragonrookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:20 pm

Sirius thinks about thar for a moment. "Hm, no, you don't, do you?" he chuckles. He lightly pokes the bottom of one foot with a clawtip.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonrookie Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:32 pm

Piper: ( giggles)
Dragonrookie
Dragonrookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:42 pm

"So, on with our lesson!" Sirius tells Piper. He starts with the first toe on one foot, and tickles it. "And this is number...?" he prompts her.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonrookie Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Piper: ONEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Dragonrookie
Dragonrookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next