Dragon ticklers welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New bonds to be established (Guardian135)

2 posters

Go down

New bonds to be established (Guardian135) Empty New bonds to be established (Guardian135)

Post  azuredragon Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:42 am

A regularly sunny springday in the dragons' battlefield a young dragoness is patrolling the site. She has been gone for a long time, and is reseeing the place again. Memories from the past kept spooking her mind, but she welcomed them. These memories from a good time of her past was something she wanted to remember. Except, some things... She stopped in her tracks, shook her head and looked around her. It was a lot more empty here in the battlefield than she remembered, and a quiet sigh left her mouth. The dragoness sat down and looked up at the sky; wondering what possibly could've happened here in the last few years, for everyone to just abandon a beautiful place like this.
azuredragon
azuredragon

http://dragonflower123.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

New bonds to be established (Guardian135) Empty Re: New bonds to be established (Guardian135)

Post  Guardian135 Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:31 am

From deep inside a cave, a dragoness stirred and slowly awoke. It had been quite some time since she had seen anyone on the battlefields, so she had resigned herself to her cave. She wandered outside and stretched in the sun, giving a roaring yawn as she enjoyed the heat.

Guardian135

Back to top Go down

New bonds to be established (Guardian135) Empty Re: New bonds to be established (Guardian135)

Post  azuredragon Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:27 am

Another sigh left the dragoness, and she stood up in order to resume her walk. It sure felt lonely here in the field, but no matter, she enjoyed every moment. After some minutes of walking she sensed a presence. She turned her head, and there, further away to her left, she saw another dragoness outside of a cave. A smile spread on her own lips, and she decided to go meet the other female.
"Hello there!" she greeted joyfully and walked up to her.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian135 Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:57 pm

Shimmer noticed the new dragon approaching and smiled at her greeting. "Hello to you too. It is good to see that at least some dragons remain in the fields. Many have left over the years."

Guardian135

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:15 pm

The smile she saw on the other females lips was a true and beautiful one, and she listened to her words and felt a sadness rain over her. Did something happen that made the others leave, or did they simply grow tired of the place? Perhaps a bunch left because of overcrowding, and it ended up being so empty that others left too in the end? At least one dragoness was here, and right now, that was company enough.
"Nothing happened here to make everyone leave, did it?" she asked curiously.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian135 Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:53 pm

Shimmer shook her head. "No. Over time many dragons just moved away. No idea where they went. I decided to stay." She said. "They might come back at some point..."

Guardian135

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:31 pm

"Well I'm glad someone is still enjoying the place. I'm Azure by the way" she responded with a smile. And she really was happy about it. Being alone in the battlefield would feel....lonely and weird. There had always been a few fighters around when she flew by, and hearing their laughter was pleasing. It gave her a moment of pure happiness. Hopefully, others would come back as time passed.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian135 Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:37 pm

"My name is Shimmer." Shimmer said. "There was a time when this place would ring with laughter, my own or otherwise. Not really anymore."

Guardian135

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:24 pm

"Yea, I remember. I used to live here when I was younger. All the laughter was one of the many reasons I stayed for so long."
Memories of the time flew by her sight and she smiled. She felt a slight ache in her heart though, since it was now so empty. The smile didn't fade though, since she treasured lots of these memories.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian135 Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:38 am

Shimmer smiled. "Well, you have returned, so at the very least that is a start." She snickered softly at her own memories of the fields before the exodus.

Guardian135

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:36 pm

"Surely it is!" she smiled and felt a slight hope rise within her. This place had been home before, and hopefully, it could be again. A thought then reached her mind... They were in the middle of the battlefield, which meant it was open for any type of attack. Was Shimmer tricking her with those smiles of her? Just in case, Azure changed her point of weight, and prepared for whatever could possibly come.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian135 Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:54 am

Shimmer noticed the slight shift in weight from the new dragon and snickered slightly. "Don't worry." She said. "I prefer my cave for activities to be honest."

Guardian135

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down