Dragon ticklers welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon waiting to tickle or be tickled

3 posters

Go down

Dragon waiting to tickle or be tickled Empty Dragon waiting to tickle or be tickled

Post  laserdanb Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:08 pm

Hi! I have written a few tickling stories involving dragons on DA and FA but I can never get enough dragon tickles! I look forward to tickling and being tickled by a few others! I am a huge fan of punishment or interrogation scenarios and I like to be a little rough with torture, but I can do more playful RPs too if you so wish.

Name: Cato

Type: Male Western Dragon

Ticklish spots: All over his hind-feet

Personality traits: Friendly and gentle in regular conversation but tough and menacing when tickle torturing other dragons.

Strengths: Discovers other dragons' weak spots easily, very strong and can overpower other dragons.

Weaknesses: His own severe ticklishness.

laserdanb

http://laserdanb.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Dragon waiting to tickle or be tickled Empty Re: Dragon waiting to tickle or be tickled

Post  Guardian135 Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:58 am

Welcome. If your up for it, my dragoness is always available for a little tickle/torture.

Guardian135

Back to top Go down

Dragon waiting to tickle or be tickled Empty Re: Dragon waiting to tickle or be tickled

Post  laserdanb Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:37 am

Guardian135 wrote:Welcome. If your up for it, my dragoness is always available for a little tickle/torture.

Thanks! We could start one now if you are free? How about a basic one where my dragon has to punish your dragoness with tickle torture?

laserdanb

http://laserdanb.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian135 Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:43 am

Alright, you make the topic in battlefield and I'll join.

Guardian135

Back to top Go down

Post  landfighter777 Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:01 pm

Hey laser! Welcome to the fourms! :3
landfighter777
landfighter777

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down