Dragon ticklers welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Everyone

2 posters

Go down

Hey Everyone Empty Hey Everyone

Post  Dragon God Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:20 am

Ergh, though I'd posted here before making the other topic, I got my forums confused. Anyway, here's my main dragon persona.

Name: The Dragon God; I have a name, but you don't get to know it.
Type of Dragon: Western, usually red and black but I can vary by scene.
Age: Unknown, I'm ancient even by dragon standards, but fairly childish in personality, and my voice is definitely youthful and bratty.
Ticklish spots: My fat belly and the middle of my feet for two. Also there's a spot along my tail that's small but major.
Special abilities/talents: It varies by RP. Generally I'm meant to be very uber, with tickling being the only way to take me down.
Personality traits: Smug, bratty, selfish, loves to dominate, humiliate, and playfully abuse other dragons. Considers himself a god and demands worship befitting.
Strengths: As with abilities, this varies by scene. Ranging from "very strong" up to "virtually omnipotent". Though scenes in which I'm average but as smug as normal can be fun too.
Weaknesses: Ticklishness, in the "canon" it's my only weakness and the only way a normal dragon can take me down.
Dragon God
Dragon God

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone Empty Re: Hey Everyone

Post  Guardian135 Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:40 am

Ah, fresh meat.

Guardian135

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum