Dragon ticklers welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Depressed dragon needs cheering up (anyone)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Depressed dragon needs cheering up (anyone) Empty Depressed dragon needs cheering up (anyone)

Post  ticklishdragon1 Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:40 am

*he layed down under a tree and sighed*
ticklishdragon1
ticklishdragon1

Back to top Go down

Depressed dragon needs cheering up (anyone) Empty Re: Depressed dragon needs cheering up (anyone)

Post  azuredragon Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:00 pm

"But, hello there, I've seen you before! Blade was it?" a female voice is heard from behind.
azuredragon
azuredragon

http://dragonflower123.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Depressed dragon needs cheering up (anyone) Empty Re: Depressed dragon needs cheering up (anyone)

Post  ticklishdragon1 Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:36 am

*he regonizes the voice* "y-yeah. You tickle tortured me before..."
ticklishdragon1
ticklishdragon1

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:55 pm

"You don't want me to again?" the female says with a smirk. She could see the red dragon was unhappy and she knew some tickling always could help. So the smirk she fired at Blade was kind of an invite for the game called tickle-tortue.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ticklishdragon1 Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:44 pm

*looks at her and face turns a little red and tries to hide it*
ticklishdragon1
ticklishdragon1

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:13 pm

Even though the red dragon tried to hide Azure realized...
"Ah! Was that a blush I just saw on your cheeks?" she chuckled and gave Blade another sweet smile. "You don't have to be shy you know~" she added and started to giggle.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ticklishdragon1 Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:17 pm

*looks at her and his face was still red* "o-oh really? well I um......" *starts to feel emmbarised and stands up and kicks the ground lightly* "would you maybe like to uh....."
ticklishdragon1
ticklishdragon1

Back to top Go down

Post  ticklishdragon1 Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:06 pm

*remembers something then sighs and lays down* "nevermind...."
ticklishdragon1
ticklishdragon1

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:46 pm

"You wanted to say something?" Azure asked with a lovefilled voice and leaned closer to Blade. She saw the blush on his face become brighter and she fired her sweet smirk at him.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ticklishdragon1 Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:48 pm

*sighs* "well its just....I really like you azure but I know your with sirus....so im sure you wont like me as much as I like you..."
ticklishdragon1
ticklishdragon1

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:33 pm

Azure's eyes widened when she heard Blade's words. But then she started laughing a bit and smiled cutely.
"'Course I like you! Blade, if I didn't like you, why would I enjoy so much to be with you?" she said and tilted the males head up with her left frontpaw.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ticklishdragon1 Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:39 pm

"r-really? T-That's great! but what about sirus?"
ticklishdragon1
ticklishdragon1

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:01 pm

Azure's smile fades a bit and it's impossible not to realize she is unsure of her choice.
"Well, you see, I don't really know about him... I don't know him fully, so we're kinda gonna make it up so I know him better. We'll see. Maybe he isn't that kind of guy he looks like. I know you better than I know him. I guess I'm too shy to ask~" she explains with a chuckle.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ticklishdragon1 Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:05 pm

"oh.....well I hope you choose me. I really really like you and I hope to spend every minute with you"
ticklishdragon1
ticklishdragon1

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:23 pm

Azure got a slight blush on her cheeks and she broke the eyecontact with Blade and scratched with her left paw on the ground. She sat down with a cute expression on her face and mumbled, "If that's what you want...".
She paused and swallowed making the blush get brighter reddish pink. Then she continued, "Then... I'm willing to grant ... your wish...".
The lightblue dragoness closed her eyes and the blush spread over the bridge of her nose, making her look even cuter than a babydragon.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ticklishdragon1 Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:25 pm

"r-really?!" *sits down in front of her*
ticklishdragon1
ticklishdragon1

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:34 pm

"I ... I do, Blade. I want to spend time with you..." the dragoness mumbled still blushing and with closed eyes.
(By the way my tickle-toy, do you know the game called Minecraft?<3)
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ticklishdragon1 Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:37 pm

(YES! I love it!! creepers are annoying but I love the mods and stuff. did you know its on xbox?) "oh....just spending time or you actually like like me?" *puts a hand under her chin and makes her face him* "open your eyes...let me see your beautiful eyes and tell me"
ticklishdragon1
ticklishdragon1

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:54 pm

Azure obeyed and opened her crystalclear iceblue eyes and paused for a second to inhale the red dragon's scent. Then she lad her right paw on Blade's chest and whispered, "Both I think... I like you very much, Blade... I'm just ... very shy to ... to admit it like this... It's embarrassing...".
(Meh luv the wolves!! And creepers are cute! I know it can be played on iPhone too! Unfortunately I dont have one~ x3 But you know, I really have to go now. Promise I'll come in tomorrow again! Just have todo some small amount of homework first.)
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ticklishdragon1 Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:56 pm

(I love wolves but creepers are annoying. alright ill miss you Sad <3) "wow...you got beautiful eyes. Shy? anything I can do to help? I can be there with you when you talk to him"
ticklishdragon1
ticklishdragon1

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:20 am

(Creepers are cute but annoying. ^^ Do you have any server? Very Happy )

"Th-thanks, I guess.. But you see, it's not that I'm afraid to tell Sirius ... it's what I'll have to tell him..." Az whispered and broke the eyecontact. She sighed and laid a paw on Blade's chest before she continued, "I've had feeling for very long that I'm in love with him, but since you said you like me, I'm not sure anymore...". With that said she fell to the ground and a small tear snaked down her still reddish cheek.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ticklishdragon1 Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:21 pm

"oh.....I see. Well dont worry about me......Just go be with him." *he got up and walked away*
ticklishdragon1
ticklishdragon1

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:21 pm

When Blade had left Azure didn't know why, but she started crying. She didn't know. Sirius was this nice and good looking and all, but Blade had really got to her. Like really showed her that he wanted her. Az didn't want it to be like this. She didn't want to have to choose.

"Mother why aren't you here when you're needed..?" the blue dragoness sobbed to her dead mother in heaven. 50 years had past since then. When Az only were a youngling she had lost her mother in a fight between territory. She had lived alone since then. She was the only still-alive-hatchling in her family, so when she didn't see any reason to stay with her foolish brothers she flew away.
Nowadays she regretted it, cuz she knew she and her younger twin Greigh was the only two survivals of their family and relatives. Even though Az hadn't seen her brother for some years she knew he was alive. He was very strong and had fire element which, together with his strong wing-techniques, was extremely powerful.

The thought of her protective brother made Azure cry even more and her whole body hurt. She wished now more than ever before that her foolish little brother could be there for her, and make it all up so he didn't have to go with any more "suffer". It could have been as good with Blade , Sirius, Caliver, or anyone of the dragons she knew. If only someone could fix it like right now...
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ticklishdragon1 Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:27 am

*stops and turns around and looks at her and notices she's crying and goes back and hugs her* "whoa whoa whoa hey what's wrong?"
ticklishdragon1
ticklishdragon1

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:43 pm

"I don't know what to do..." Az sobbed and covered her face in her paws.
"Blade, please don't go... I don't know... I love you Blade-..!" she cried and turned to throw herself in the red male's arms. She felt the pain in her chest and the tears running down her cheeks. Her face felt hot and the blush was bright red. The dragoness body felt heavier than usual and her tail was unable to move 'cause of exhaustion.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next