Dragon ticklers welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ready to fight!! (sirius)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ready to fight!! (sirius) Empty ready to fight!! (sirius)

Post  azuredragon Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:57 pm

*a blue dragon stands on a hill waitin' for her opponent(she stands on four legs^^)* *whispering* please...~ come in time...~
azuredragon
azuredragon

http://dragonflower123.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

ready to fight!! (sirius) Empty Re: ready to fight!! (sirius)

Post  Sirius Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:03 pm

Sirius is flying over the battle fields, and sees another blue dragon standing on a hilltop. Intrigued, he comes in for a silent landing behind her, just below the crest of the hill.

"Hello there!" he calls up cheerfully, standing on all fours and looking up at her.. "I don't think we've met before. My name is Sirius!"
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:53 pm

*turns head to the other dragon who said his name was Sirius* no... we havn't... i'm Azure, but you can call me Az... are you free today? *gives Sirius an evil smile*
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:23 pm

Sirius walks a few paces up the hill toward her. "That is a beautiful name," he says, bowing his neck politely toward her.

"And yes, as it happens, I am free today! Um, did you have something particular in mind?" He smiles, watching her closely for any sudden moves.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:46 am

thank you!~ *smiles more friendly* but i can't think up a good reason... Rolling Eyes anyway...have time to play? *flirt*
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:35 am

"Sure!" he tells her. "You wouldn't be thinking of having a tickle match by chance, would you?" he asks, grinning up at her.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:16 pm

(just a question... is Sirius bigger or smaller than Azure? Surprised) (Oh! and i gonna use a new way to write on^^ i like details;))

Azure smiles friendly and moves closer to Sirius... "Glad you asked. Then i start!" said Az with a laugh and bumped on Sirius so he falls on the ground, (please! o3o) and then jumped on him and started tickle him on his stomach.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:55 pm

(OOC - not sure on the size. Sirius is a standard 4-legged dragon, which it sounds like Azure is too. Since he's male, he might be a bit bigger and more muscular, but I'd guess they're at least in the same general size range.)

Taken by surprise, Sirius falls over and then breaks out laughing as Azure begins to tickle him. "Hahahaha...I guess...hahaha...the answer...hehehehehe...is...yehehehehehes??" He squirms under her, trying to wriggle his way free.

Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:37 am

When Sirius tries to get free, Azure stops tickle him and grabs him by the front legs. She looks right into Sirius eyes for a short time... Then turns over so she is the one under, and by that gives Sirius a chance to be the tickler. But Azure still looks into Sirius eyes. "Your turn" she smiles and blink with her left eye.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:51 pm

Sirius pants for a moment to get his breath back, then looks down at Azure's upturned belly. "Say, that's very nice of you!" he says with a grin. He's not going to pass up such an opportunity to tickle her, but he does decide to start off easy.

Leaning over her, he gently uses the clawtips from one paw to trail lightly over her ribs on one side. Then he lightly walks his clawtips back up her ribs, going the other way. "Here comes the big spider!" he chuckles.

Once Azure's attention is on that side, he sneaks his other paw up into the hollow under her foreleg on the other side and tickles there next.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:16 am

Azure giggles and gives Sirius a sweet smile. "Are you a beginner or dare you not just tickle a female?" Azure asks smoothly.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:45 am

Sirius grins. "Hardly a beginner," he tells her with a chuckle. "And I'll have you know I've done some of my best tickling on females. Allow me to demonstrate..."

In a quick and well-practiced movement, Sirius dives down and catches Azure's hindlegs. With the tips of his fore claws he begins to mercilessly tickle her back feet.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:02 pm

(sorry i havn't been in for a while Crying or Very sad homework and that stuff have took up my RP time Sad)
"Uwaaaaa!!~ Hahaha! No!~ I- haha! I take- hehee! Stop! Hehee! Take that back!~ Waaaaaaaahahaaa!~" Azure tries to get away, by crawling like a worm under Sirius. She grabs both his thigh, holds there for a moment and giggles.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:04 am

Sirius holds onto Azure's legs, despite her attempt to crawl under him. "I thought you might feel that way," he chuckles. "But I still like hearing you laugh!" He ignores her pleas and again starts to tickle her feet!

(Note to everyone - sorry for the long absence, I was in the hospital for a long stretch, and then it just took me quite awhile to start getting back in the swing of things. I hope everyone is still interested in playing here!)
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

ready to fight!! (sirius) Empty khjkljk

Post  chanelbags204 Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:49 am

Professional design puma shoes online
Very stylish women puma shoes
Exquisite nike shox tl3
Very nice designer inspired handbags
The most popular this year air max 2011
Follow the fashion air max tn
Stylish and durable puma men shoes
This year's popular women timberland boots
The most fashionable cheap wholesale gucci shoes
Professional design discount designer bags Sincerely welcome you to buy

chanelbags204

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:20 am

"Waaahaaa! Noo! My feet are sensitive! Ahahahaa! Stop!" Azure tries to crawl away from Sirius' grip and grabs arond his tailbase with her tail. She then pulls Sirius backwards and push him with her forelegs so he lands on his side behind her. With still a firm grip around Sirious' tail Azure sits up (like a human) and pants to catch her breath. "Now...you... Now you're not getting away..." she panted and grinned.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:20 pm

Sirius grins. "Neither are you, Azure!" he laughs. The end of his tail wraps itself around Azure's forelegs, while he tries to recapture her hind legs.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:48 am

Just bumping this back up to the top, past all the spam!
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:50 pm

"Oh, you don't!!" Azure rawrs and kicks with her backlegs to prevent Sirius form getting a grip. She quickly turns and in a wierd way gets around the blue male, grabs his sholders, pushes him to the ground and bites his tail on a try to get him off.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:07 am

"Yeowch!" Sirius yelps, uncurling his tail from around Azure's forelegs. But he rolls as he does so, causing Azure to lose her footing, so that both dragons are once again on the ground.

"You're a good fighter!" he laughs.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:55 am

"Thehe~" Azure breaths and gives Sirius a look. "You'll not get away, if you think so now" she grinned and putted a paw on Sirius' stomach. She bended over him and curled her tail around his. "Don't move" she whispered in his ear. After a secound of silence she closed her eyes and licked his lips.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:23 pm

With a grin, Sirius extends his own tongue, entwining it with Azure's. "Oo ohnt et away ee-her," he tells her. Of course, had his tongue been free, it would have come out as "You won't get away either!"

While Azure is distracted, Sirius decides to do some exploring to see whether she is ticklish anywhere besides her feet. He uses a claw to gently draw circles over her underside, to see whether she reacts.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:53 pm

"Ioo, onth!" Azure gets out. It was ment like a: 'Noo, don't, I'm ticklish!' But she kind of enjoyed the way she was touched... She let her tounge into her mouth and bended her backlegs up against her stomach. She kept her paw at Sirius' belly and the other on the ground on the other side of the blue, young male-dragon that lied on his back beside her. She kept her tail curled with Sirius'. A laugh left her mouth and she grabbed Sirius' paw that was tickling her stomach to stop his touch. She let out an exhale and then gave Sirius a look. "In one way... Uh-... I must say..." Azure breathed out. She didn't really know, in one way, what she was going to say. "You know, Sirius. I-... I've kinda-..." She closed her eyes and let out a sigh. Then she opened her eyes and looked serious at the blue male. "I like you." It became silent for two secounds before Azure added: "I know we just met and you won't take me seriously, but I can't help my feelings. I- I like you very much even though we have just known each other in 20 minutes... I'm sorry..." Then she broke their eyecontact and uncurled their tails. She closed her eyes and was about to stand up...

||Whoa, long one... Shocked Think I hear some birds singing a lovesong~! Wink Well, at least Azure likes Sirius alot, dont ya think? Razz ||

Last edited by Azure w. Dragon on Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the end brackets... -.-')
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:13 am

Sirius blinks, surprised.

"Wow, nobody's ever said that to me before!" he says, turning to meet her eyes just as she is turning away. "Like you said, we haven't known each other that long, but..." He cocks his head and looks at her for a moment, thinking over her words. "But I like you too!" He places a paw under her chin, raising it to try to get her to look at him.

Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  azuredragon Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:53 pm

Azure lets Sirius' paw lead her head up, and meets his eyes. She stays like that for a moment, just looking into the blue male's beautiful eyes. After a few secounds Sirius' words had sank in and she curled their tails together again. She exhaled and grabbed Sirius' paw. "Then... Nothing really matters anymore" she whispered and lay down beside him. Azure let her head fall down on Sirius' stomach and closed her eyes.
azuredragon
azuredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next